Home Improvement Idea is a content site for readers looking for information on home improvement products, home solutions, heating and cooling, remodeling your living rooms bathroom heaters, kitchens and garages, gardens, patio . Energy efficient heaters, and anything that related to Home Improvement Idea.
If you have a site about DIY or home improvement idea would like to be a guest blogger visit the guest blogger Page for details on what we expect and don’t except.
Or fell free to visit our contact us page and send me an email
If you have a home improvement product and would like to advertise on our site please visit our advertise on DIY Home Improvement Blog.
Hello my name is Ben (Green Jacket) and that is my brother Jarrod. Welcome to our Home Improvement Blog. We wanted a site about basic heating tips for your home, for a community of home owners who want to learn or share there info on home and garden, tools, home product reviews, renovation tips, home improvement ideas, DIY Home Building and a home heating resource guide.
Check us out often so you can learn about or share what you know about the following topics
Additions and Basements, Basements, Bathrooms, Buying a Home Deck & Patios, Electrical, Electric Heater, Exterior & Framework, Flooring, Foreclosure – Short Sale, Furniture, garages, Gardening, Green Remodeling, Hardware, Heating and Cooling, Home Repair, Home Renovations, Home Disclosures, Home Inspections, Home Safety & Energy Tips House Painting – Interior and Exterior, HVAC, Investment Properties Kitchens, Lawn, Outdoor Renovations, Plumbing, Real Estate Agents, Renovation Basics Selling a House, Sheds, Tools for Home Repair, Walls, Ceiling, and Trim Windows and Doors, Woodworking, Workshops
Home Improvement Idea Guest Bloggers
If you would like to be a Home improvement guest blogger and or guest writer and have and article that is about Home Improvement, DIY, Heating and Cooling, home solutions, electric heaters, household, Home Improvement Projects, Heaters for home, heaters, heating, do-it-yourself, Home improvement buyers Guides, Product Reviews, content, information, Products, Home, Home Renovations, Home Repair, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Green Remodeling, Electrical or something similar I think you get the point please visit our Home improvement guest blogger to learn more
Contact Home Improvement idea Blog
with and attachment of the article email via Contact Us
with the topic and I will let you know if it fits the criteria of this blog….
Advertising with Home Improvement Idea
We’ve helped popular home improvement companies to gain exposure for their brands. You can learn more about gaining exposure for your product, bank links and service, or web site on our advertising page.
FTC Disclosures for Testimonials and Endorsements
The Federal Trade Commission has established policy on endorsements and testimonials to require bloggers like us to disclose when we receive compensation (direct or indirect) from a company for which we provide a testimonial or endorsement for a product or service.
Here’s how we do that:
- When a company provides us a product for free as part of a media test kit, we always disclose that within the article we’re writing. We usually say something like, “A couple months ago, so-and-so sent us a such-and-such to review.”
- We may also purchase products or services on our own that we review. Sometimes, our reviews include links to the product on another web site (for instance, Amazon.com or Home Depot), where we receive a commission if that product is purchased.
- We strive for fairness and objectivity in all of our reviews. We even update our reviews if a product or service we used in the past develops issues in the future, so that the information available on our site is as accurate as possible.
- On rare occasions, we accept payment for performing a review if the review will require a substantial time investment on our part or we otherwise wouldn’t even try the product. However, we always require payment prior to providing the review, and we let the company providing the product know that our reviews our objective — which means we tell readers about the highs and the lows for every product we try. We do not allow payments to influence the objectivity of our reviews.
- If you’ve any questions about our policy, please send us an e-mail and we’re happy to explain further